Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My New Enthusiasm

Hi, it's along time i'm not updated my blog hahaha... i think it almost 2month. That cause by my busyness with my work. Hahaha a lot work have to do marking paper, making assignment, test and final question. Also busy with my part time job teach people at one of the establish private university in Malaysia. Erm.. my new enthusiasm the story for today. Instead of my freaking maniac loving with car modification i have found a new hobby to fill out all the blank time i have in my life. My new enthusiasm is in porcelain painting hahahaha sound interesting what. Now i'm progressing to finish my piece of art. Of the being time i had finished two project. There are lot of project in my mind right just waiting the right time to start. Urm.. may be later i will upload the picture of piece of art. right i'm forgetted to take the picture hehehehe.. okay it' enough for this time.. so see you a anoterh series of En Zain The Swifter tell a story..

bubye

1 comment:

Min said...

hye.. tq for reading my writing.:)